Assistant Project Officer - Leading Education Brand
Working in leading education brand
Stable working environemnt
About Our Client
Out client is a world-leading education brand providing different levels of education courses and research support to public & within academia. In the past two decades, it has gained its reputation with its excellent service in Hong Kong. To corporate with their growth, our client is looking for a passionate Assistant Project Officer to join them.
- Assist Executive Officer in providing administrative support to student-related and academic programme-related matters, including student enrolment, assessment and examination, and data compilation for operational reporting;
- Provide support for the design, enhancement and operation of the systems in relation to student administration and analytics;
- Liaise with teaching departments, schools, central administrative offices and external bodies;
- Supervise a team of clerical staff; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Academic Secretary or his delegates.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or an equivalent qualification preferably in Computing/IT/Statistics
- Three years of relevant experience;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Sound knowledge of using Microsoft Office tools for communication and presentation;
- Relevant experience in system application design and testing; and
- Good analytical, organisational and time management skills, and be able to work proactively.
What's on Offer
- 5 day work
- Medical coverage
- Central location
- Stable working environment