Assistant Project Manager (Client side)
Fitting out projects in HK & China
About Our Client
My client is one of the sizeable developer in Hong Kong, they are looking for a passionate candidate to join them as an Assistant Project Manager.
- Manage Design and Planning Stage;
- Oversee design submission, presentation preparation and project management of for development in Hong Kong & PRC
- Review tender documents, analyse tender reports, negotiate and recommend award of and costing;
- Cooperation with internal project team, consultants, partners and contractors
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in E&M Engineering or related discipline
- More than 7 years' proven experience on fitting out projects of commercial portfolio
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
- High level of presentation and liaison skills
- Traveling to PRC is required
What's on Offer
Attractive Package will be offered to the right candidate.