Assistant Product Manager - FMCG/ Personal Care Principle
Promising Career Path
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company with ranges of leading personal care brands. They are now looking for a strong talent to join their Marketing team.
- Achieve annual sales, profitability and market share target for brands/product groups identified as key responsibility
- Proper management of A&P budget for brands/product group identified as key responsibility.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets of specific projects e.g. consumer promotion programs and distribution/display drive.
- Actively involves in cluster discussion for sharing on strategy formulation, product development and marketing/ trade best practices.
- Participate proactively in channel sales development and trade program support to achieve business goals.
- Provide up to date competitive analysis
- Assist in timely and effective launch of specific projects.
- Assist in conducting consumer research studies to support business developments.
- Keep complaint follow up on track and provide regular update on consumer complaints
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business or Marketing, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of brand marketing experience in FMCG or related industry is highly preferred
- Strong in marketing planning and execution, insightful and resourceful
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills. Able to interact with different parties effectively and efficiently.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, well-organized & able to work independently
- Good knowledge in Nielsen data analysis
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Good command of English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation
- 13 months salary
- Medical and life insurance