Assistant PR Manager - Leading US Fashion Brand
MNC work environment
About Our Client
My Client is a leading US Fashion brand with long years of history. To cope with their rapid expansion, they are looking for an Assistant PR Manager to join their HK team for Media outreach and PR investment!
- Map out PR strategy deployment for review and then implement a proactive process proven by KPI and metrics
- Formalize editorial planning, roll-out and reporting cycle; translate anecdotal or qualitative data into actions and plans for revising PR campaigns and press outreach
- Evaluate ROI results against advertising rates and produce presentation reports with cross-function team's analysis & metrics tool, in an effort to maximize results
- Monitor trends in Social Marketing/Media tools, applications, channels, strategy and competitors' practices, setting effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns
- Work in close collaboration with cross-functions on sales & marketing projects at both event & media executional levels
- Proactively pitch for celebrity and influencer seeding opportunities to drive maximized brand/product exposure
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of a Bachelor's degree required
Minimum 3-4 years PR, Media, Account Management related experience. Preferably in the premium goods/luxury/retail sector or a well-acclaimed industry agency.
- Well-connected within media & local KOL community and makes evident good media understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High English skills preferred
Possesses functional knowledge and expertise in producing presentation reports - analyze, review and report on effectiveness
What's on Offer
Excellent chance to join a well-established company with great exposure. Attractive remuneration package and growth potential will be offered to the right candidate.