Assistant PR Manager - Leading FMCG Company
Promising career path
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known FMCG company. With their consistent business growth, they are now looking for the right candidate to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
- Formulate and execute marketing and corporate communication strategies
- Responsible for managing the company's website, intranet and social media.
- Drive corporate social responsibility initiatives to enhance public awareness also maintain relationships with different NGOs
- Manage designers and vendors to produce quality corporate materials and seamless events
- Enhance employees' engagement by issuing company's newsletter
- Assist in preparing annual report and announcement events
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Studies or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 - 7 years' experience with proven track record in Media Relations, External Communications, Public Relations in financial institutions or listed companies
- Proactive team player who can work under pressure with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as Key Account Manager
- Effective written and oral communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent computing skills (Microsoft Word and PowerPoint)
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as PR Manager
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.