Assistant Merchandiser - European Ladies Fashion
About Our Client
Our client is an international fashion group that offers wide selection of ready to wear and accessories. Due to recent market expansion, they are looking for candidate with dynamic personality with high caliber to join them as Assistant Merchandiser.
- Plan and manage the seasonal allocation, replenishment and consolidation based on merchandising strategies and business objectives, amend plans by the monthly and weekly review of the sales volume and inventory status
- Apply appropriate inventory management model to maximize sell-through and ensure boutique's inventory is at the right level
- Produce insightful merchandising planning analyses for facilitating strategic decision making
- Be the main user of the replenishment system and oversee the performance independently
- Assist in planning and forecasting seasonal purchase budgets and monthly sales by category
- Partner with the IT department to develop merchandise planning reports and work on business system upgrading projects
- Work closely with the Fashion departments, Supply Chain and boutiques to ensure clear communication is established with regards to any inventory and replenishment matters
- Coordinate with Retail team closely to equip the boutique inventory in-charges by providing appropriate tools, recommendations and knowledge
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above, preferably in Fashion, Retail Merchandising, Business or related field
- With at least 5 years of merchandise planning experience gained from international organization(s), preferably in luxury retail.
- Analytical aptitude, great attention to details, deadlines and accuracy
- Excellent in organizing massive data, producing insightful analysis and proposing action plans to improve productivity and efficiency
- Highly self-motivated and possess a strong caliber in communication, influencing, organization and problem-solving skills
- Independent and capable of presenting data and ideas
- Agile and have a good business sense to respond demands strategically and proactively
Proficiency in Microsoft applications and prior experience in merchandise planning and allocation software
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.