Assistant Marketing Manager - Personal Care (Taiwan Market)
International personal care electronic principal
Promising exposure with fast-growing brand
About Our Client
A international principal specializing in innovative personal care electronic product is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager who has strong Taiwan market knowledge to join their marketing team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the marketing related activities for Taiwan market:
- Manage P&L to achieve business goal
- Be accountable for the assigned product portfolio
- Conduct competitive analysis and share insight for product development
- Drive marketing initiatives, from strategies, planning to execution
- Formulate new product launch and marketing strategies
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have relevant experience in marketing and with solid experience within the personal care/ beauty/ consumer electronic industry.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- With at least 5 years of product marketing experience for Taiwan market
- Native Taiwanese will be a plus
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and be able to work in fast pace
What's on Offer
Competitive package is offered while you will have the opportunity to work for an international brand. The organization is also renowned for providing excellent career exposure and progression.