Assistant Marketing Manager - MNC Electronic Components
International Market Leader
Promising Career Path
About Our Client
My client is a leading Electronic Components company with long history and great range of product offerings include sensors, power supplies, interfaces, connection technology. With the expansion of their business, they are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager position to look after its SE Asia market
- Develop and execute marketing and communications strategy in SE Asia
Identify new marketing promotion trends and channels
- Manage effective online & offline channels to stengthen company business and brand awareness
- Assist in yealy budget planning on marketing
- Responsible for website, DM, CRM, content creation
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns
- Organise seminars, workshops, events within SE Asia market
- Ad hoc task as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Marketing/Communications or related disciplines
- Over 5 years of marketing experience and event management in electrical, electronics or engineering industries.
- Strong communication skills, creative, strategic thinking, good analytical mind and attention to details are perquisites.
- Problem-solver and possess "can-do" attitude
- Mature, independent, outgoing, initiative with good interpersonal skill. Self-motivated, energetic, and an excellent team player
- Pro-active in learning and initiate new, suitable concepts or ideas
What's on Offer
Attractive compensation will be offered to the shortlisted candidate. Please contact Jolie Auyeung at 3602 2445 if you are interested.