Assistant Marketing Manager - FMCG Retailer
All rounded Marketing position
About Our Client
Our client is a Listed company with multiple business units. To cope with their rapid growth, they are now looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to look after their Marketing Promotions and Strategies.
- Support Marketing Manager to develop brand plan and marketing programs.
- Develop and implement all the marketing communications and activities including weekly promotions, campaigns, events and ad-hoc promotions.
- Work closely with digital team, visual merchandising team in ensuring marketing excellence in all the marketing communications and activities.
- Work closely with merchandising team to implement sales promotion programs and ensure that the programs generate expected result.
- Seamlessly work with Line Managers to ensure proper execution in detail and to develop marketing plan and budget.
- Map out detailed execution plans and follow through to ensure smooth operation and target achievement, in compliance with company policies, guidelines and budgets.
- Provide support on research projects. Work with agencies to ensure the survey is conducted properly and fulfil the research brief.
- Monitor market intelligence to map out pre-emptive and reaction plan.
- Manage external parties and in-house design team to develop execution plans of marketing projects.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and channels.
- Perform duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Develop and train sub-ordinate for continuous growth with the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience in retail field, preferably in department store or FMCG industry, with proven track record of achieving business deliverables
- Well organized, passionate, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Good management skill on projects and agencies
- Good analytical skill and strategic thinking
- Attend to details and multi-tasking
- Efficient and independent
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Strong analytical, presentation and MS Office Applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate availability is preferable
What's on Offer
Excellent chance to join a well-established company with great exposure. Attractive remuneration package and growth potential will be offered to the right candidate.