Assistant Manager - Process Improvement (IT Consumer Product)
Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
About Our Client
My client is a well known FMCG retail group offering IT related consumer product in Asia and also globally. Multiple exciting opportunities have arisen in Hong Kong. The role is responsible for overseeing the process improvement project in 9 Asia Pacific offices across Sales, Business Development, Finance and Operation teams to aim for enhancing efficiency.
- Review and identify the improvement opportunities of core processes among the supply chain to deliver value for the group
- Design, develop, plan and execute the improvement opportunities of core business operation process and technology. i.e. Supply Chain, Operations, Sales & CS
- Plan and execute with different functions and stakeholders to maintain process knowledge and system proficiency
- Propose, develop and validate device manufacturing process improvements enabling productivity, cost saving and increased quality
- Establish strategic direction and set goals for manufacturing and operations, including local sales, operation strategy, speed, cost, and quality
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Operations Management or Engineering. (Other advanced degree is strongly preferred)
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience working in IT related consumer products organisations
- Recognised Lean qualification i.e., Green belt certified or equivalent - Business Value Mapping, etc.
- At least 6 years experience in lean manufacturing and process improvement
- Strong business analysis skills including planning, feasibility assessments and requirements development (Cost reduction, process improvement and process re-engineering)
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Please call at +852 3602 2493 for more details.
- International career prospects
- Competitive salary
- Medical Coverage and MPF
- 5-day Work Week