Assistant Manager - Insurance Underwriting
Leading life insurance company
Wide career and product exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading insurance companies with operations in more than 60 countries. Our client has strong presence in the Hong Kong market since the 1970's and they established their regional office in Hong Kong to support their business in Asia.
Our client is looking for candidate with solid life insurance underwriting experience to support their new business. The successful candidate will enjoy wide exposure and great support to develop his/her personal career along with this new business. Candidate can also enjoy attractive remuneration package with excellent insurance and MPH scheme.
- Responsible for underwriting assessment for both medical or non-medical cases under acceptable risks and approval limits
- Review and update existing underwriting guideline, forms and procedures
- Work closely with sales team to provide operational support
- Liaise and negotiate with re-insurers
- Conduct training to broker in underwriting
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant bachelor degree with profession insurance qualification, e.g. FLMI, ICA
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in life underwriting
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Able to work independently and multi-task under pressure
- Excellent commend for both written and spoken in Chinese and English
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package with progressive MPF
- Medical insurance which cover spouse and children.
- Convenient working location
- Good career prospects
- 16+ day annual leave