Assistant Manager - Horticulturist / Arborist
A highly succesful Commercial and Retail Group
Great Career Prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned and highly successful property developer specializing in high-end and lifestyle retail projects. Due to development expansion plan, they would like to hire an experienced Horticulturist or Arborist to join their team and grow their landscape projects.
- Site setup and conducting all landscape works during the construction and development of the project, installation according to design layout and climatic conditions;
- Liaise with all relevant subcontractors to ensure correct site procedures
- Meeting deadlines linked to planning schedule and according to Budget
- Measurement to draw up correct as-built drawings for final hand over to relative departments.
- Cultivating a plants nursery plan to supply the project
- Developing processes and procedures.
- Training, developing, and supervising staff during the various phases of the project
- Ensured correct coordinates (from the most recent and correct, approved drawings) and setout for irrigation, trees, palms, the excavation of the holes and the back filling with correct growing
- Setout of plant bed mowing edges
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you will be a degree holder in Landscape or Horticultural studies with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience. A proven track record in handling Arborist and landscape projects in Hong Kong or Asia is required. You must be also having in depth knowledge of trees/plants and arrangements for importation. Proficiency in English is required.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and promising career path are given to selected candidate.