Assistant Manager, Events & Product Development
Excellent Career Growth Path
About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable organisation with a mission to promote Hong Kong as an attractive destination for international visitors.
- In line with the organisation's strategy plan, assist the Manager, Event & Product Development, to review and formulate tourism products and third party events promotion strategy
- Monitor the latest progress and news of tourism related infrastructures and developments in order to the operation of the events team
- Collaborate with governmental departments in feasibility studies, development projects and district improvements.
- Make use of large events to enhance visitor's experience and boost tourist's arrivals.
- Develop joint promotion of products, facilities and events with external parties
- Monitor the tourist attractions and third party events to evaluate the effectiveness of the organisation's marketing campaign.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with minimum of 8 years' practical experience in attractions marketing / events marketing / event-related operations / public relations account servicing, of which 3 years at supervisory level
- Proven record of tourism product management and / or event marketing promotion
- Good knowledge/experience in tourism industry will be an advantage
- Good knowledge on the operation of various Government Departments from the perspective of infrastructural development & event development, particularly in the areas of arts, entertainment and lifestyle will be an advantage
- Analytical skills and ability to learn quickly
- Strong organisational skill and attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills; confident in negotiation and persuasion
- Able to work independently, handle multi-tasks and set priorities
- Highly proficient in written & spoken English & Chinese
What's on Offer
- Excellent exposure and career growth path
- Creative and dynamic work environment