Assistant Manager - Digital Product / Credit Card
Support digital product delivery
Digital sales & commercialization activities
About Our Client
As one of the leading banks in Hong Kong, our client provides extensive digital services on both online and mobile platforms. Facing an ever-growing need for innovative digital solutions, services and platforms, our digital banking capabilities offer an extensive range of products and services.
- Accountable for customer and business requirements activity for digital products delivery.
- Work with Digital Product Owner or Digital Product Manager to generate ideas and shape outcomes, manage and prioritize Product backlog
- Lead in-depth analysis of customer journeys and functionality to support effective solution design
- Facilitating the collaboration with specialists across digital disciplines such as UX Design, Engineering, Solution Architecture and Quality assurance across sprints
- Support Digital Sales & Product Commercialization tasks under on-going basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with relevant tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Slack
- Understanding of Card Origination's journey, as well as User Centered Design and Agile project methodology
- At least 3-4 years of working experiences in the relevant field
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Attentive to details, strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- International and dynamic working culture
- Work life balance
- Leadership role