Assistant Manager - Data Analytics & MIS
Team leader role
Chances to move into banking
About Our Client
This retail bank is seeking for a leader for their Data Analytics & MIS team. The aim of the team is to prepare reports and findings for management to identify business opportunities, customer segmentation, etc.
- Prepare MIS reports to track business performances
- Conduct customer segmentation and analysis to identify business opportunities and trends, in order to assist in improving customer retention, increase repeated customers, and etc.
- Liaise with product and marketing team on campaign management (i.e. by sharing of findings, trends, etc.)
- Utilise technologies, such as SAS and MIS
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, etc.
- With 5+ years' experience in MIS and data analytics
- Familiar with data analytical techniques, i.e. data mining
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken Cantonese & English
- Knowledge of SAS Programming
What's on Offer
Our client offers the successful candidate exposure to latest technologies, progression opportunities and is a great chance for candidates from outside the banking industry (other financial sector) to get in.