Assistant Legal Manager
Prestigious Retail Brand
Excellent Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious luxury retail brand with business globally.
- Provide legal advice to the businesses on a variety of legal matters;
- Draft and review business contracts, agreements and other documentations in compliance with laws and regulatory requirements;
- Coordinate and liaise with external regulatory parties;
- Maintaining and managing database and filing system for all legal documents;
- Identify legal and regulatory risks, and significant incidents of non-compliance and ensure proper escalation and resolution of risks;
- Providing company secretarial and regulatory compliance support in order to meet the standard on group corporate governance and other statutory requirements in all the relevant jurisdictions.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above in Law;
- Legal knowledge and background at least 2 years in similar role preferred;
- Proficient and fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- A team player who can work independently and able to explain contracts and legal issues to management;
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package and be able to develop their career within the business.