- Stable and sustainable industry & business
- Lead Infrastructure team
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading brand of the industry with sustainable and growing business.
- Plan and Manage the corporate IT operation and ICT arrangement
- Responsible for implementation, development, system maintenance & ongoing support of corporate system infrastructure, i.e. Firewalls, VPN, Switches and Routers
- Responsible for hardware & software procurement
- Prepare IT proposal, budget, technical documentation and system specification.
- Help to establish the policies and procedures for Infrastructure and Operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information System, Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years professional experience in multiple areas of technology, including network infrastructure, system infrastructure, network security and software engineering.
- Hands on experience in VPN / NAS / MySQL / MSSQL / MongoDB / AD / VMWare / Wifi solutions / AD Directory services, Window Server and firewall administration.
- Mature, detail-minded with strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Madarin).
What's on Offer
Competitive Package with Double Pay & Bonus
Quote job ref
+852 2848 9540