- Excellent all rounded opportunities
- High autonomy within the corporation
About Our Client
My client is a reputable organisation with their headquarters in the Europe, international working environment and strong team culture. They are proud on the works and projects they have across the global scale.
- Manage full cycle of recruitment activities including mobility and onboarding logistics, housing and home trip, performance management and employee relations.
- Assist on advising on hiring budget plan, liaise & manage recruitment agencies and mobility service vendors
- Act as a Hong Kong location supporter for the Recruitment Application Tracking System
- Ensure the smooth implementation of performance management cycle
- Manage day-to-day HR operations and maintain effective communication with different business units and deal with any employee cases occurred
- Prepare and update various HR reports in quality and timely manner
- Compile regular reports and HR analysis for senior management review
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
- Over 8 years' all-round HR experience in sizeable companies with track record on recruitment for all levels of positions, visa application and lease arrangement.
- Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines
- Flexible, good prioritization and communication skills, independent and sensitive in numbers to work with regional team.
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinances and other related regulations
- Great command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
What's on Offer
- Contract End bonus
- Competitive package
- Corporate location
- Stable business nature
- Strong upcoming project pipeline