Assistant HR Manager - Education Sector
Highly Reputable and Sizable Organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and globally recognized educational institutions in Hong Kong with a sizeable and very well established HR function.
Reporting directly to the HR Department Head, the selected Assistant HR Manager will take a lead role to maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage full spectrum of overall Human Resources operations including recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations, staff appraisal, staff development and training etc.
- Responsible for planning, formulating, advising and implementation of relevant Human Resources policies and initiatives, governance and compliance, operations and processes review, as well as reporting and analytics
- Oversee the delivery of human resources services to client departments by providing advice and guidance in daily HR operations
- Lead and mentor junior staff within the HR team to provide full guidance and support
- Provide administrative/secretarial support to key organization leadership teams
- Assist in ad hoc HR related projects and initiatives as requested
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- At least 7 year's all-round Human Resources experience in sizeable organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels
- Well versed in Local employment Ordinance, MPF Scheme Ordinance, HR Practice and Regulations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to handle and manage a combination of both operation and strategic tasks and responsibilities
- Good command of both written English and Chinese
- Critical thinking, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills; with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
What's on Offer
An all-rounded strategic HR leadership position within a well structured and sizeable organization with a highly competitive remuneration package.