Assistant Financial Controller, Automotive dealer, 50-60k
Motor Dealership industry
13 months guaranteed double pay
About Our Client
My client is an automotive dealer of a global leader in the design, engineering and production, providing prestige sales and after-sales support. With their steady growth in the Hong Kong, they are seeking to an experienced individual to join their team.
- Lead and prepare for Board of Directors / Executive Directors to review
- Liaise with other departments on preparation and deliver monthly management report accurately and timely
- Compile annual budget exercise and monthly rolling forecast
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to manage interim and annual audit of the listed group
- Support financial controller with project management and data analysis in regards of company daily operation and business expansion
- Lead a small team and handle other ad-hoc project
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in Big 4 or second tier audit firm is a plus!
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in sizeable or listed companies, experience in the automotive industry is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have had exposure to risk management in a leadership capacity.
- Familiarity with listing rules is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Well-established brand name in a booming industry
- Guaranteed 13 Months double pay
- Team leader