- Big 4 plus in-house FP&A experience
- Sizeable and Stable Company
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known and popular consumer product brand with large presence in Asia.
You will be responsible for group management reporting in budgeting, forecast, cash flow management. In addition to business performance, you will particularly look into non variable overheads of Asia, and prepare related financial analysis to support corporate strategies and investment decision. Meanwhile, you will act as a key member to drive internal control and compliance, and partner with internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Business with CPA qualification
- 6 -8 years of work experience from Big 4 and MNCs
- Experienced in SOX compliance and FMCG industry highly preferred
- Independent, strong initiative to learn and able to adapt changing environment
- Strong candidate can be considered as Finance Manager
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company opportunities for career advancement.