Assistant Finance Manager- Listed Company (Trading)
Fast growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a listed company which strives for being the global leader.
- Maintain and review full set of accounts
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements, cashflow forecast, variance analysis and schedules
- Support the compliance with all statutory regulations and audit requirements
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Supervise daily operations of finance department
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 years working experience, of which at least 1-2 years in the supervisory role in FMCG industry
- Oracle Finance System experience will be a definite advantage
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Finance Manager
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a stable company with opportunities to carve-out your career.