- US Listed Company
- Very flexible and friendly work environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a US listed Company and global player in specific type of consumer products . It is well-known for its friendly and flexible culture which provides staff with long term career progression in the Company.
You will report to Regional Director and act as a key Market Controller for Hong Kong and Taiwan to prepare annual financial budget and regular forecast; partner with commercial teams to work on new ideas and innovations to enhance margins and profits on a sustained basis; drive 3 to 5 year strategic plan for the countries with the respective leaders.
With the operational support from SSC, you have to ensure company statutory accounts are prepared on time in accordance with local statutory requirement and liaise with the external auditor.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or related fields with professional accounting qualification
- At least 6-10 years of experience in financial planning, accounting and compliance from Big 4 and MNCs, experience in managing Hong Kong and Taiwan market is preferred
- Multinational product / brand company and SOX background is a definite advantage
- Independent, strong business acumen and analytical skills, strong and effective business partnering and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- More experienced candidate will be considered as Manager
- Proficient in SAP
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company opportunities for career advancement.