Assistant Education Manager, APAC (Beauty)
Progressive and fast growing company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the international fast growing beauty company that has strong presence in Asia market. In light of the retail business expansion in the Hong Kong, they are looking for outstanding candidates who have solid retail and training experience to join them as Assistant Education Manager.
- Organize and supervise Education training materials and rebills for affiliates
- Be aware of Education materials relating to product knowledge, VM, sales techniques, Marketing programs, and basic operational requirements
- Motivate and develop Stylists and serve as role model in image, knowledge and professionalism
- Understand affililiate level e-learning execution and engagement driving programs.
- Ensure that all APAC Education teams have have access to Global training content.
- Evaluate staff performance from markets, gathering data, monitoring KPI¡¯s and delivering insights.
Support Director in planning and creating regional learning content and drving programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma / Degree holder with at least 3-5 years of Education & Retail Sales experience in cosmetic and beauty industry with proven records in classroom delivery and field culture development expertise
- Service and consumer experience driven, experience working in a luxury lifestyle brand
- Good understanding and strong passion for fragrances (or beauty industry)
- Customer-oriented with excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude, highly self-motivated, detail-minded, able to work both independently and as a team with initiatives
- Able to work in tight schedule & high pressure working environment
- Ability to read, speak, listen and write in English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.