Assistant District Manager (Health Product)
Progressive and fast growing company
Promising Career Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an international health products company. They have good development of innovative natural health and wellbeing products. Due to recent market expansion, they are looking for candidate with strong management experience, dynamic personality with high caliber to join them as Assistant District Manager.
* Assist District Manager to oversee daily shop operations and ensure compliance to company SOP, policies and guideline
* Manage and motivate team to achieve sales targets and ensure efficiency.
* Perform sales and inventory analysis, monitor safety stock level and effectiveness of auto replenishment.
* Generate sales data from CBR for District Managers for further analysis.
* Weekly and monthly reports are submitted on time and in required formats. Sales commentaries provide valid and essential information enable retail management team to keep their fingers on the pulse of sales, frontline and market changes.
* Assist District Manager to arrange rostering, including man power arrangement and leave planning.
The Successful Applicant
* Tertiary education, preferably in business discipline
* At least 4 years retail management experience
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
* Ability to resolve customer complaints and staff conflicts
* Fluency in spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.