Assistant Digital Product Manager
Digital Banking Exposure
About Our Client
Our client's major business activities comprise retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, and global banking and markets.
As one of the leading banks in Hong Kong, we provide extensive digital services on both online and mobile platforms. Facing an ever-growing need for innovative digital solutions, services and platforms, our digital banking capabilities offer an extensive range of products and services.
- Responsible for delivering digital activities tracking and executing verification on tag implementation.
- Support digital product teams with tagging, data collection and product reporting requirements. Work out tag specification based on these requirements.
- Perform effective tests to cover tagging requirements, including the mapping of these requirements to test cases. Ensure defects are caught and do not make it through to live.
- Support post-launch verification and assurance test.
- Participate in building of knowledge sharing information for tag management and analytics.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in e-Commerce, Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of working experience, experience in tag management and usage of digital analysts solutions such as Adobe or Google Analytics is preferred
- Good understanding of Agile practices, digital marketing technologies and advertising systems
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to details and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Dynamic working environment
- Promising career path
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages
- Digital marketing/ analysis/ banking exposure