Assistant Construction Manager -Developer
High end residential portfolio
About Our Client
A reputable developer is currently seeking for an Assistant Construction Manager to support their residential projects in Hong Kong.
- Monitor and review site planning, construction programme, progress of works and preparation of statutory submission by contractors
- Managing the consultants and the contractors to make sure the construction work are delivered on time and to contract specifications
- Reviewing the technical submissions and monitor site activities
- Lead and supervise the entire site team from developer and consultants to ensure compliance with all statutory and development agreement requirements, BEAM requirements and other specific requirements for carrying out works on site
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Building Construction or related disciplines
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in large-scale residential construction projects
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.