Assistant Company Secretarial Manager
5 days work week
About Our Client
Our client is a main board listed company that has been growing steadily in HK. They are currently hiring an Assistant Company Secretarial Manager and this position will report directly to the Assistant Company Secretary.
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters and advise Management on compliance issues on Hong Kong listing rules and SFO;
- Maintain register of all legal matters and documents as well as reference for compliance with relevant guidelines and circular;
- Maintain statutory records for the respective companies in the Group;
- Assist in organizing board meetings, board committees meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Liaise with Hong Kong Stock Exchange, counsels, auditors and other regulatory bodies;
- Prepare press announcement, circulars, annual reports and interim reports, etc; and
- Support ad-hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with ICSA / HKICS membership or equivalent;
- At least 4 years of company secretarial experience in reputable listed companies or professional firms serving listed clients;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese, English & Mandarin;
- Strong PC knowledge in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing;
- Well-versed with Companies Ordinance and Listing Rules, practical knowledge of the corporate governance;
- Resourceful and able to work independently in rendering corporate secretarial support and other relevant services within the deadlines set; and
- Have well-developed interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills and able to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package and be able to develop their career within the business.