Assistant Company Secretarial Manager - HK Listed Company
HK Listed Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest group within the retail industry in Asia. They are looking for a Company Secretarial - Assistant Manager to join their stable team.
- Review, draft and negotiate range of commercial contracts, correspondence and agreements
- Handle full range of company secretarial matters for Hong Kong and offshore companies including but not limited to organize and update of company secretarial records, registers and statutory filings, incorporation and deregistration of companies, preparation of minutes, resolutions, annual return etc.
- Handle compliance issues in order to meet the standard on corporate governance and other statutory and regulatory requirements in all the relevant jurisdictions
- Organize board / shareholders meetings and prepare annual / interim reports, announcements and circulars (including connected transactions)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Legal or Corporate Governance related disciplines
- At least student member of HKICS/ ICSA preferred
- Minimum 5 years relevant experiences, preferably in listed company or professional firm
- Ability to organize multiple responsibilities and deliver results in an accurate and timely manner while adapting to changes in priorities
- Self-motivated, meticulous, independent, high integrity, good interpersonal and communication skill, well organized and with a strong sense of responsibility
- Well versed in MS Office
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese (include Mandarin)
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package and be able to develop their career within the business.