- Sustainable commercial group
- Azure/ DevOps
About Our Client
Our clients is a large-scale sustainable commercial firm with business across Asia regions.
To cope with their business growth, they are currently hiring a Cloud Assistant Project Manager to drive Cloud Application projects using Agile Scrum methodology. You will bridge between users, technical developers and vendors, manage timeline to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Gather requirement from users, perform system analysis, develop solution plans & contract negotiations
- Responsible for driving cloud platform projects (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) using Agile Scrum methodology
- Managing multiple vendors and internal technical teams to ensure smooth and timeline delivery
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any disciplined
- Minimum 5 year's experiences in Cloud Product/ Projects
- Experience in or knowledgeable with ANY Cloud Platforms, e.g. Microsoft Azure Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, AWS, GCP
- Knowledgeable with IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS is a plus
- Experience in vendor and project management
- Experience in Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Strong communication skills in Chinese and English, demonstrate leadership skills and is a good team-player
- Experience in DevOps practices, Scrum Master or relevant discipline
What's on Offer
Our client provide attractive compensation and sustainable career path.