Assistant Buyer (Lifestyle)
Fun working environment
About Our Client
- Our clients is a renowned retail brand selling designer label luxury goods, which also includes fashion store, fashion footwear, handbags and accessories. They have became the first omni-channel fashion retailer in Greater China and continues to enhance its range of specialised services that echo the considered approach that it takes to the retail experience.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/seasonal reports with the Buyer/ Senior Buyer and ad hoc analysis for reviewing the business.
- Support the buying team, focusing on conducting analysis, preparing documents & information and updating system accurately and timely
- Upload promotion and pricing information in the system accurately and timely
- Support all product knowledge related activities and coordinate all product training sessions, including sample ordering process and manage samples shipment
- Communicate closely with Stores to obtain weekly feedback on brands, such as item sales and update information to relevant department
- Monitor and review self-performance with manager and set clear development objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a minimum 2-4 years of buying experience in retail industry, preferably with luxury experience
- Sensitive with the figure and attentive to details
- Strong analytical skills with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and/Mandarin
- Immediate availability preferred
What's on Offer
- Our client offers an excellent opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with strong prospects for career growth. Competitive remuneration, please get in touch for more details.