Assistant Building Services Manager - reputable client
Competitive benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable corporation with strong presence in entertainment and real estate market in Hong Kong.
- To review and update, implement, and organise cost-effective maintenance program and services as well as replenishment projects for building structure and fabric in the company premises or when required, ensuring that they are in good and reliable operating condition so as to provide customers with a safe, pleasant and satisfying business environment.
- To monitor the day-to-day expenditure against approved budget together with reporting and proposing rectification of any variance.
- To provide all necessary engineering support to other departments and event organisers/ exhibitors or other external parties as well as development projects.
The Successful Applicant
- General knowledge of the current legislation relating to building, and conversant with building construction and contract law.
- Knowledge of energy conservation and other environmental related requirement and best practices in building maintenance.
- Knowledge of financial control and maintenance management practice Possess good communication, presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package, training and development, and career progression.