- Large scale commercial firm
- B2C Website, Exposure to Adobe Exp. Mgr
About Our Client
Our client is a large scale commercial firm with presense across the globe. To cope with their investment on digital transformation, they are hiring a Assistant Application Manager to perform system analysis and project management on B2C website, with integration to portals and MarTech solutions e.g. Adobe Experience Management (AEM).
- Gather user requirement, develop functional specification and prepare documentations
- Take lead on system analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- Perform vendor management on system development and system interfacing of B2C websites and other MarTech portals e.g. Adobe Experience Management (AEM) to enhance user experience and facilitate digital transformation.
- Bridge between users and vendors to ensure smooth and on-time project delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in BA, Information Management, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 4+ years' experience in System Analysis
- Application development background, ideally focused on customer-facing website/ web applications.
- Able to drive projects independently
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices and processes.
- Hands on with system integrations and interfacing
- Experience in vendor and stakeholder management
- Experience in mobile apps/ any MarTech solutions is a plus
- Excellent time-management & problem-solving skills, organized and detail-minded
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive compensation package with sustainable career path to the candidate