Assistant Application Manager - Oracle EBS Finance
Drive Oracle EBS R12 Finance projects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading property development company with headquarter in Hong Kong. They are currently hiring a passionate candidate and responsible for driving Oracle EBS Finance projects.
As Senior Business Analyst - Oracle EBS Finance, you are required to:
- Drive projects regarding Oracle EBS R12 Finance, maintain close communication with finance end-users, collect requirement, perform maintainence, support and troubleshooting
- Work on Oracle Application configurations and system integrations
- Investigate and provide resolution to Oracle EBS issues in a timely manner.
- Perform functional testing, create and update system documentation, and train end users on new or changed business processes/systems.
- Manage the User access provisioning
- Proactively work through service requests for application changes and system performance issues.
- Coordinate projects and enhancements - gather requirements, creating specifications, performing configuration changes, testing, communications and collaborating with team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Information System or related discipline
- 4+ years' experience on Oracle EBS Finance (i.e. GL, AR, AP, FA & CM) and purchasing module (i.e. PO)
- Knowledgeable with PL/SQL, SQL is preferred
- Strong in spoken English and Chinese
- Driven and self-motivated
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including discretionary bonus, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.