Assistant Accountant - Regional Exposure
HKICPA Experience Signing
Competitive Package + Bonus
About Our Client
Our client is a leading property development and investment firm with projects in Europe and Asia. Headquartered in both London and Hong Kong, this company now has 600 staff and is continuing to expand with this new headcount. Their projects span from offices, commercial, as well as residential.
- Responsible for general accounting duties, including AP AR
- Handle full set accounting, and assisted in consolidated management accounts, bank reconciliations
- Assist in dealing with the external parties including banks, auditors, tax agents, company secretaries and register agents in relation to statutory audit, tax matters and company secretarial.
- Maintain the proper filing system of the accounts and secretarial documents in both the hard and soft copy.
- Assist in the implementation of the effective internal controls and enhancement in accounting system.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- Experience in full-set accounting at an MNC
- Ability to work both independently and in team environments
- Proficient in MS Office, and fluent English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Strong career progression opportunities and internal mobility
- International working environment + MNC exposure
- HKICPA Experience Signing
- Competitive Package + Bonus
- 5 day work week
- Work life balance