Assistant Accountant - International Exposure
Fresh Graduates Welcome!
International Company Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in resources, investment, trading, and maritime consulting with a worldwide headcount of over 5000. With several offices in Hong Kong, this headcount will be a part of the group finance team at our clients global headquarters in Hong Kong.
- Assist in daily accounting operations including data entry, voucher/ cheque preparation and book keeping etc.
- Assist in daily bank payments and monitoring bank balances
- Prepare intercompany billings
- Reconcile bank and intercompany account balances
- Assist senior staff in month-end closing
- Assist in ad hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, or related fields
- 1-2 Years Accounting Experience
- HKICPA Student Member preferred
- Strong excel + communication skills in English and Chinese
- Immediately Available a strong advantage
What's on Offer
- Strong career progression opportunities and internal mobility
- International working environment + MNC exposure
- HKICPA Experience Signing
- Competitive Package + Bonus