Assistant Accountant (good English required)
Dynamic, fun environment
Stable working hour
About Our Client
Our client is steadily growing investment company with offices in US and UK. They make round the clock trades in different offices. They have around 80 staff in the Hong Kong office and is continuously expanding. Most people working in the business are native English speakers or overseas returnees. They embrace diversity and promote a fun and dynamic environment, with employees' well-being as one of their top priority.
They have around 5 people in the accounting team, directly reporting to their New York office. This is a new headcount in the team mainly specialised in accounts payable.
In a finance team of 5-6, you will work together with another team member in processing all accounts payable, which include voucher preparation, posting, processing payments, as well as supporting month-end closing.
The Successful Applicant
- 1- 2 years work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong spoken English skills. Chinese is not a must but would be good to have.
- Degree holder major in accounting
- With working right in Hong Kong
What's on Offer
- Stable environment
- Stable working hours
- On-the-job training
- Western, transparent culture
- Job rotation
- Year-end bonus
- Breakfast & lunch provided
- Access to staff facilities e.g. gym
- Medical benefits
- Annual leave (17 days +)