Assistant Account Manager
Top Global Education Group
Responsible for International Education
About Our Client
My client is part of a global top university. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
This position is to help promote products (textbooks and digital platforms) and services to new or existing clients or accounts and achieves sales and/or profitability objectives in international education segment in Southern Mainland China and HongKong. Help improve those students life through product/services.
- Initiate and manage new projects to satisfy market opportunities.
- Develop key accounts in international education segment.
- Identify new marketplace opportunities, prospect and engage new key clients.
- Manage segment of international education-demonstrating advanced sales, market research and business skills
- Retain existing customer relationships.
The Successful Applicant
- Be responsible and has ownership for self and the team.
- Be initiative to solve problems and to lead change.
- Has team spirits, be good at interpersonal relationship.
What's on Offer
- Global top platform and professional team
- Good culture and internatioanl exposure