Asset Manager - Technical Background (HKIE/HKIS)
Excellent Remuneration Package
Hong Kong position
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic developer in Hong Kong with a large retail footprint.
- Conduct preliminary feasibility study for premises alteration or sub-division for the viability of licensing trade(s)
- Provide professional advice on project(s) and assist Asset Manager(s) to follow up on project cost estimation (involve liaison with Quantity Surveying department)
- Assist Asset Manager(s) to co-ordinate with other in-house department (including but not limited to project, property management and repair and maintenance department) on facilities management and development
- To carry out on-site inspection to on-going projects
- Assist Asset Manager(s) to vet tenant's submission of fitting-out plan on compliance of statutory requirements / regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above in Building Surveying, Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Member of HKIE / HKIS or holder of equivalent qualifications.
- 10 years post qualification experience in construction industry
- Familiar with local regulations relating to M&E installation or building ordinance.
- Well familiar with statutory submission requirements and procedures including lands matter
- Experience of working in leasing department / asset management department would be an advantage
- Experience in consultants / licensing required operators would be an advantage
What's on Offer
This is an excellent chance for someone that is looking to challenge themselves and to shift from an operation role to an advisory position.