Asset Manager, Real Estate
Global Real Estate Platform
Focus on Asia region
About Our Client
Our client is a global real estate platform.
- Manage performance of assigned assets by targeting income and capital growth through leasing, valuation, development or sales process.
- Real estate asset management including post acquisition transition, valuation, budgeting and disposition.
- Advise on development and ensure financial performance.
- Responsible for managing relationships with investment partners and advisors (financial, legal, insurance, real estate consultants etc.)
- Take part in the acquisition process, review acquisitions cash flow assumptions and oversee due diligence on asset management related matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualifications in either a Finance or Real Estate related discipline
- 5+ years' relevant experience ideally gained from Real Estate or related industry
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with good communication skills and people skills
- Strong time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
A competitive package in a international working environment will be offered to the right candidate.