Asset and Liability Management Dealer / Solutionist
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established European Bank with their regional hub in Hong Kong.
- Managing the company's liquidity position and Nostro Accounts
- To work with regulatory compliance and internal guideline
- ALM including FTP management, liquidity investment and bond investment
- Managing local funding book also help facilitating the centralised corporate funding book if required
- On the securities finance, help to manage collateral received and to execute relevant transactions.
- Maintain relationship with key counterparts.
The Successful Applicant
This is a position requires a talent with solid ALM skill set as well as some hands on front office experience such as sales and trading.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the above mentioned sector
- Robust understanding of financial markets and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong
- Strong analytic skills is important, excellent in Excel, especially in VBA is essential in this role
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
This is an absolute exciting opportunity for a talent with ALM experience who is strong at client facing, team player and self-driven to build a long term career with mega size bank. This is not a typical ALM role which rather requires a person to also take part in front line responsibilities, please do not hesitate if you are ready to take on some new challenges.