Asia Sales Manager
Leading Company in the Vacuum Technology Industry
Title: Asia Region Sales Manager, leading a team of about 18 people
About Our Client
- Leading global provider of high-quality vacuum equipment, the markets they serve include: LEDs, Optics, UHV/Synchrotrons, Electronics, Wear and Decorative Coatings and R&D.
- They are focused on sustainable development of the company, the total sales revenue of last year in Asia region is more than 20 million USD.
The position of Asia Sales Manager (ASM) is responsible for contributing to corporate sales efforts by building, training, cultivating and managing highly effective territorial sales coverage through a team of direct sales people and network of representatives. ASM is responsible for sales of all products and services for various research and production applications, including but not limited to semiconductor manufacturing, automotive coatings, advanced optical technologies, aerospace, medical devices and solar cells.
Key Job Elements:
- Manage and work with regional sales managers to reach their sales goals and contribute to the growth of corporate profits.
- Daily communication with territory sales teams, management and other departments, to coordinate and review activities within the territories.
- Train, develop and manage inside and outside sales personnel, including establishing sales incentive programs and training plans including on-boarding and management training.
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant documented processes are followed by sales personnel.
- Responsible for providing market feedback, sales territory analysis and participating in corporate marketing efforts.
- Lead Generation - manage sales team to develop new customers, participate in marketing campaigns, trade shows and seminars.
- Solution Selling - develops sales team to consult with customers to understand their needs and works to provide multi-products/service solution.
- Relationship management - develops and manage relationships with current customers to develop additional business while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Information Tracking and Reporting - ensures sales teams are inputting customer related activity in CRM to assure accurate revenue and product forecasting, captures activity information on a timely basis as customer interactions occur. Provide daily work reports, sales reports and any other reports required by Asia General .
- Contract review- leads in the negotiation and review of customer contracts per contract review process.
- Work with product management, finance, technical support, service teams and other related personnel to successfully complete the order cycle.
- Ensure sales personnel are prepared for sales calls.
- To be fully conversant with products within the company catalogue and keep up to date with new technological developments.
- Communicate with Headquarters regularly.
The Successful Applicant
- Should possess either formal education in engineering/ science or business training with commensurate degree and/or appropriate prior experience.
- Advanced selling skills, market knowledge and enough technical knowledge are necessary.
- Should be physically mobile and have the ability to travel freely to customers sites typically in universities, labs, and industrial settings.
- Excellent English skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking is a must.
- Experienced in leading sales teams.
What's on Offer
- Well-paid salary which is open to negotiate.