Asia CFO for Global FMCG business
World famous FMCG business with strong brand name
Double digital growth and people caring culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the major FMCG business globally with successful international operations and strong brand name. Due to business expansion, the client is looking to hire a CFO Asia role for one of the fast-growing business segments, open for this person to be based in China/Singapore/SE Asia.
The CFO will report directly to the Asia President with strong dotted line to global CFO, manage a team of 20+ people with >800m USD revenue covering China, Singapore, SE Asia, Japan and Korea. The business has trading LEs and manufacturing sites.
The key tasks of the role include:
- Provide financial guidance and leadership to the Asia Management Team in delivering their business objectives (sales growth, Earnings and Cash).
- Responsible for delivering business objectives as member of Leadership team.
- Ensure robust business strategies for Asia are identified and executed, as well as initiate, develop and lead programs to support strategic priorities and operational delivery at the unit level.
- Ensure robust financial evaluation of all major market business decisions such as pricing and returns on promotional and marketing budgets.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls and risk management processes exist and are executed in Asia.
- Ensure financial statements are fully compliant with all appropriate accounting standards (Finance Manual) and corporate reporting requirements are met in a timely and high-quality way.
- Manage and develop a team of direct reports, providing leadership to develop the engagement, capabilities and talent pipeline of the finance function in Asia.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates must have FMCG industry experience working on a similar level for a sizeable business with proven track record of managing teams and developing people from different cultures. The candidate is required to have strong business acumen, strong financial analysis and strategic thinking, able to provide accurate business analysis to facilitate key commercial decisions. Well rounded technical skills in accounting, tax, treasury and FP&A is needed and able to work in a fast paced business environment.
What's on Offer
You will work in a very people caring culture with strong work ethics and highly competent leaders. Business is very successful in Asia with strong brand name. Competitive package and career advancement opportunity will be offered.