AR Accountant / reconciliation - Insurance (6 mths /T2P) 25-30K
Hong Kong Island
HK$18,000 - HK$30,000
Excellent career path
Opportunity to work in a top tier US reinsurance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well known Top tier US insurance in Hong Kong, well known with good reputation.
- Timely perform and review of reconciliation report and inform business units on the reconciliation outages
- Responsible for investigation and reconciliation of suspense accounts
- Prompt escalation of reconciliation outages in a timely manner to business units
- Monitor and follow through of the reconciliation outages till closure
- Responsible for providing documentation and analysis related to suspense account
- Contribute and work on process improvements
- Assist in improving reconciliation service and ensure effective reconciliation controls are in place
- Support in any ad-hoc tasks assigned
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years of appropriate experience is required. Bachelors degree is preferred.
- General insurance knowledge and prior experience in accounts receivable or reconciliation process is preferred.
- Intermediate level of Excel is a must ( V Look Up and Pivot tables).
- Strong knowledge of AS400 systems
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Problem solving skills and self-motivated within tight deadlines
- Be able to work on their own initiative and work as part of a team
What's on Offer
- Excellent career path
- Attractive package
- Opportunity to work in the top tier insurance
- International working environment