Application Specialist - MS Dynamic AX / D365
Listed retail group
Global MS Dynamic ERP revamp project
About Our Client
Our client is a listed consumer goods with businesses across APAC. To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring for a passionate talent for their IT team in Hong Kong and you will be responsible for ERP - Microsoft Dynamic AX & D365 roll out project across Asia and Europe.
As Application Specialist - MS Dynamic AX / D365, you are required to:
- Consolidate Microsoft Dynamic AX across the Europe and Asia offices
- Perform business analysis and process design on ERP system - Microsoft Dynamic 365 (Finance & Operations)
- Perform functionality enhancement and reporting
- Perform vendor management.
- Manage global business operations using Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Conduct investigations and provide resolutions to issues raised in the daily business applications and processes.
- Provide training to functional key users and align to work instructions and system best practices.
- Work with functional team managers in defining work instructions, training plans and key/end users trainings.
- Gather and document system and process change requests
- Coordinates prototype solutions, conduct IT testing, conference room pilot test and user acceptance test.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Information Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in MS Dynamic AX/ D365 with focus on Finance & Operations
- Knowledgeable in C#, .Net or X++
- Experienced with functionality enhancement, reporting and vendor management
- Consumer goods industry background is a plus
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proactive, communicative and logical
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including double pay, discretionary bonus, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.