APAC Senior Credit Risk - Aviation and Shipping
Leasing and Asset Finance
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global bank specialising in asset finance across the aviation and shipping sectors who is expanding their APAC team hiring a senior credit risk professinal to join the team.
The asset finance team has complete coverage of all of SEA and North Asia and the company is extremely well capitalised and positioned to continue to grow their transportation portfolio in 2020 and beyond.
Their Hong Kong office is a diverse team with a great organisational culture of leading industry professionals.
- The credit risk APAC role entails covering the aviation and shipping sector across the whole region focussing on real time analysis of airlines to look at cuurent and future opportunties
- You will need to work as part of a cross functional deal team with orgination, legal, pricing, to make recommendations to the global team about shipping and aviation deals
- Working collaboratively with global and regional counter parts as the credit risk expert across APAC
The Successful Applicant
- You will have a minimum of 10 years experience within a global bank covering asset finance credit risk specifically shipping and aviation and a proven track record of success
- You could also be working within a commercial aircraft lessor in their APAC credit risk team, and have had previous exposure to shipping deals
- You will need the ability to work collaboratively with cross functional deal teams across both asset classes, and present your recommendations to the global credit and broader bank teams at HQ
- Tri-Lingual would be advantageous - English, Mandarin, Cantonese
What's on Offer
- Competitive Remuneration and Bonus Scheme
- Well established and capitalised global bank
- Excellent Team environment and dynamic culture