APAC Product Registration and Portfolio Manager- supplements
Attractive Salary & Bonus
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturer of essential oils & other related products. They are planning to expand their market in Asia.
- Supervise the product portfolios in APAC region to make sure the portfolio is performing, and that new product development is aligned with marketing strategy and vision
- Develop and lead best practices in competitive analysis in APAC markets
- Assist in identifying manufacturing partners in different region
- Develop strong market image through product, ingredient or process innovation
- Work across markets to build in depth understanding and correct interpretation of local regulatory framework and laws pertaining products at all stages of product life span
- Overcome possible barriers to the efficacy of product registration and compliance process.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Science, Chemistry, Nutrition, Legal, Marketing or relevant areas
- Minimum 3 years of management experience, and 5 years in product registration and cross category and portfolio management experience. Regional SEA/ AP experience preferred.
- High preference for those with previous experience from Direct Selling environment or Consumer Package Goods.
- Network of dealing with relevant government agencies and experience on direct selling regulations
- Proven background in technical regulatory/ product compliance environment
- Sound knowledge and experience in health, food, supplements, sports nutrition, cosmetics product registration, and best practices
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified is highly desired
- Experience and firm understanding of product lifecycle management
What's on Offer
Attractive bonus with salary