APAC IT Support
A well-known multinational FMCG company based in Guangzhou
Be responsible for the IT support and maintenance of sales system over APAC
About Our Client
My client is one of the most famous FMCG company in the world, with diversified and open culture. They have a IT center in Guangzhou which will cover global projects.
1. Communicate and monitor team application owner to follow application strategy and lifecycle management policy.
2. Working with regional team application owner to drive application lifecycle management and roadman management.
3. Work with other teams regionally and locally.
4. Engage effectively and regularly with stakeholders, ensuring the support of senior management.
5. Resolve conflicts amicably and create a positive working team environment.
6. Train, develop and manage technical/project team members in a conducive team environment.
7. Lead multi-function teams to successfully deliver solutions.
8. Manage, address and resolve project-related solution/technical issues in a timely fashion, ensuring necessary escalation and communication to stakeholders as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred.
2. Good communication, especially in English and interpersonal skills.
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Having programming and administrative skills is preferred.
5. Having experience in IT infrastructure & application development environment.
6. 3-5 years application support, development or project experience in various functional areas.
7. Ability to work effectively in a flexible and changing environment, manages multiple activities and priorities, and work well under pressure.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and corporate benefit
Clear career progression plan