APAC Finance Director - US listed $1.5M
Dynamic regional position with a MNC
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a listed MNC with HK as their Regional HQ. To cope with their expansion plan, they are looking for a senior Finance executive to join their management team.
- Reporting to the VP Finance, you will be heading up the full finance function for the region
- Responsible for financial and management reporting duties for the APAC region
- Oversee and monitor treasury and tax matters
- Manage transactional process prepared by Shared Services centers
- To support continuous process and control improvement by regular review and implementation of practical measures
- To ensure Group control policy is in enforced and to ensure Group accounting and tax compliance with local requirements
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors, legal parties and bankers
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you must be a Qualified Accountant with at least 15 years of relevant experience. Big 4 audit experience is a definite advantage. Solid APAC and Greater China Region experience with sizable multi-national companies is required. High proficiency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin. Self motivated, strong leadership experience, excellent communication skills are essential qualities. Occasional travel is required.
What's on Offer
Strong and stable platform for career advancement. Attractive remuneration package is on offer!