- New Role
- Regional Career
About Our Client
My client is one of the America's most established and iconic footwear & fashion brands with over 60 years+ in the making. The brand now employs more than 4000 employees across 100+ countries. They differentiate themselves with a unique combination of design, product types as well as technical features. Today, the brand covers from sports & professional to fashion and everyday wear. They are currently looking for an outstanding digital marketing expert to support their commercial expansion and digital initiatives around APAC.
- Develop APAC Ecommerce marketing strategic plans in line with overall global business goals and events calendar on marketing campaigns and other DTC initiatives to drive own site & Marketplaces conversion rate, brand visibility and positively accelerate business growth and enhance consumer engagement.
- Conduct regular marketing campaigns' ROI performance review, customer patterns reporting and competitors' analysis via SEO, SEM and/or other digital marketing statistical tools. Make recommendations to the leadership team for maximizing campaign efficiency and drive site traffic optimization.
- Identify and execute new online marketing channels that could be leveraged, optimized and drive acquisition and profitability for the business. Keep abreast of the up-to-date digital marketing tools and acquire insight in online marketing trends.
- Create email marketing strategy, focus on acquiring, growing and retaining subscribers through customer centric strategies that drive business growth, database and email content segmentation for optimal click through and revenue results.
- Develop CRM initiatives to grow return customer ratio to target.
- Measure performance of all ecommerce campaigns through data analysis to assess ROAS and KPI targets.
- Plan and execute all online/ digital marketing campaigns, promotions and advertising activities. Maintain daily operations on content creation, scheduling, advertising planning, monitoring and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree holder
- At least 7-8 years' experience with SEO, social media and digital marketing to drive traffic to sites in retail/FMCG industry.
- Experiences with analysis tools, understanding of performance marketing, technology trends, key digital marketing planning and execution.
- Knowledge in online traffic acquisition and conversion optimization.
- Dynamic professional with the ability to create strong cross-functional partnerships and agencies management.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
A rare opening to join an industry leader, suitable applicant will be given the right package.